Are you a dedicated, compassionate person looking for a rewarding new career or experienced delivering great support to vulnerable people as a Care Assistant?
This isn’t just a job; this is making a difference in people’s lives every day.
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us as a Care Assistant in our Ash Villa (Nottingham) service. We have Full Time, Part-Time and Bank Hours available.
No prior experience is needed, as we will give you all the tools you’ll need to excel in this role. All you need to bring is a hardworking, compassionate nature and a positive can-do attitude.
You will be a part of a friendly, motivated team committed to assisting with and improving the standards of living of our clients. As well as a warm welcome, they will provide you with the tools and guidance to develop your skills and confidence in this role.
About the role
Our Care Assistants are enthusiastic about providing a high-quality and bespoke service to each of our clients, always putting those in our care at the heart of what we do. To ensure we can achieve this, our shift patterns include evenings, nights, weekends, and some unsociable hours.
To succeed in this position, you will need great communication and interpersonal skills so that you can form solid relationships with your clients and effectively handover information to colleagues.
Working as a Care Assistant means no two days are the same. This role encompasses a range of tasks dependent on the client’s needs including:
Monitoring, recording, and administering medication
Light household chores
Assistance with mobility and personal care
Assistance with shopping
- Competitive annual leave – increases with service length
- Flexible working to allow for work/life balance
- Pension scheme; auto-enrolment
- Employee Assistance Program – confidential mental health support available 24/7, counselling and 24/7 access to a GP
- Lifestyle savings; from supermarkets and high street shopping to utility bill savings and retailers in your local community
- Access to a discounted health cash plan
- Holiday purchasing scheme offering up to an extra weeks annual leave
- Plus much more…
Apply now and we will be in touch with the next steps towards starting your rewarding new career. If you are successful, you will receive a £500 welcome bonus on the successful passing of probation.